TETRA 1150 BLADE Abovemount
Blade ‘no splash’ design | Abovemount stainless steel sink.
Abovemount version of Tetra 1150 with tap platform. Blade ‘no splash’ design.
Tetra Series: Sink Art. Handcrafted excellence. Bold, minimalist design.
Create an atmosphere of design excellence with a Tetra handcrafted stainless steel sink. Inspired by a strong reductive aesthetic, the Tetra series of sinks are a brilliant complement to minimalist and contemporary architectural design.
The Blade sink design has an ultra-thin divider between bowls that allows you to move a running tap from bowl to bowl without splashing. The Blade looks stunning and minimises the benchtop cutout.
- Minimalist bold design, refined industrial aesthetic
- Highest quality individually handcrafted
- Brushed satin finish
- Superior edge finish
- 1.2mm thick premium 304 grade stainless steel
- Deep, large capacity bowls
- Easy to clean corners, 10mm radii
- Sound deadening, distinctive square basket waste
- Wide range of sink accessories available
- Undermount version available
The Blade sink design is a Seima innovation and is a Registered Design under the Designs Act.
Old code: SKS-T1150